Following the announcement on Saturday 31st October, the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government has confirmed the housing market will remain open during the latest national lockdown period, and you are able to continue with your home-moving plans.
The virus is clearly still with us and we're taking extra precautions when showing interested buyers around our clients homes in line with Government advice which you can read here.
We take the safety of our customers and the public seriously and ask everyone visiting a property to follow these protocols:
- Please only request a viewing after fully researching the property.
- You can view all available details on our website here including a full description, photographs, a floorplan, and a short video.
- Property details also include a map detailing school catchment areas, transport links and local amenities, allowing local research.
- Where possible, please visit the area to view the property and location ahead of physically viewing the property.
If, following full research, you wish to physically visit one of our clients' homes we will ask you demonstrate your buying position.
For physical viewings the following will apply:
- No more than two adults can attend, and unfortunately no children.
- Please can you wear a face covering and clean gloves when visiting a property.
- It is important to keep a 2 metre distance from anyone else present at all times.
- Please do not touch anything in the property. The owner or we will open any doors.
- Please inform us if you have displayed any symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you have tested positive for the virus at any stage.
- Viewings will not be possible if you have been unwell, or have been in contact with someone who has been unwell, in the last 14 days
- In these circumstances we will endeavour to organise a personal video tour for you.
Homeowners are asked to vacate the property during viewings, and to leave all internal doors open and lights on as well as cleaning frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, handrails, and light switches using suitable products prior to each visit.
By adhering to these important protective measures you are helping to minimise unnecessary contact while progressing your home moving plans and we’d like to thank you in for taking extra care to protect the safety of all those involved with property visits – Nick & Teresa